Do you want your roof to last a long time? Choose a metal roof! Our roof service company installs metal roofs on both residential and commercial buildings throughout the Salt Lake City area.
The Roof Doctor: The Name You Can Trust for Quality Metal Roof Installation
To keep your property healthy, it also needs a “doctor”. The Roof Doctor of Utah specializes in roofing services designed to keep your home safe from problems brought about by a faulty and sub-par roof.
Among our specializations is metal roof installation. If you are looking for a roof system that is sure to last a lifetime without burning a hole in your pocket, then a metal roof is something that you should consider.
Why A Metal Roof?
Check out below for the many advantages that metal roofing has over other types of roofing materials.
- Durability – Metal roofs do not rot, decay, and decompose. It is practically impervious to rain, snow, ice, and heat, especially if it is treated for rust resistance. What’s more, it quickly sheds rain and snow, preventing water pooling and ice dam formation. It can also reflect away the sun’s heat, which can damage other roofing materials in the long run.
- Longevity – Due to its durability, metal roofs can last up to 50 years or more.
- Wide variety of styles, patterns, and designs – Gone are the days when metal roofs come in limited appearances, making them suitable only for barns and warehouses. Today, you can now choose from different colors, patterns, and styles, allowing them to suit any architectural style.
- Environment-friendly – As you won’t have to replace them soon, they won’t add to our landfills. Metal is also a recyclable material.
- Long-term value – Most metal roofs come with warranties of up to 50 years, which means that their performance are guaranteed to be of high standard.
- Cost efficiency – Metal roofing is generally cheaper than other roofing materials. Considering its durability, longevity, and efficiency, what more could you possibly ask for?
Did you know that some roofs made out of metal look just like shingles? Metal roofs can be very stylish, and you can’t beat the longevity — that’s why you so frequently see them on commercial buildings. When it comes to roof maintenance services, you will hardly need to do any roof maintenance at all on your metal roof. Metal roofs resist rain, snow, hail, high winds and of course, fire.
With a metal roof, you don’t have to worry about windstorms blowing off shingles or rain causing wood rot. However, from time to time, seams can separate, and that’s when you can call The Roof Doctor for residential roof repair. As a leading roof repair contractor for Salt Lake City, we have technicians trained to do fast, efficient repairs on metal roofs.
Metal roofs are usually made out of five different materials: steel, aluminum, zinc, copper, and stainless steel. Steel and aluminum are the more cost-effective choices. Copper is mostly chosen by homeowners for its beauty, while zinc is popular because it lasts longer than any other type of metal roof.
If you want to find out more about our metal roof installation services, contact the team at The Roof Doctor today.
Let Us Install The New Metal Roof For Your Utah Home!
Get started with enjoying the benefits of metal roofing today! Get in touch with The Roof Doctor by calling us at 801-512-3614 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation. You can also reach us through our online contact form.